Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dressing the bump

Getting into my clothes when I am pregnant has always been one of my main concern. Thankfully there are many many online references now and Adam has been my fashion consultant in case what I plan to buy is too short or rather inappropriate for a pregnant lady

23 weeks now, I have no problem on deciding what to wear except the fact that I can't fit into my working pants anymore this week (this was written then. I DO have a problem now at 35 weeks). I can't even zip up a tiny bit and at one point one of my pant's zipper broke just as soon as I got to Uni. I have however resorted to dresses and leggings as a much safer choice for my growing belly. I've compiled what I've worn so far and I even have a hashtag for it on instagram! It is really fun dressing the bump. I think of it as a precious accessory. I can't wait to have you here, BabyIJ. We'll have fun dressing up ! Lets see how my bump AND face has grown throughout 35 weeks


4 weeks. BabyIJ F1 experience. Now don't you go saying we have never brought you to F1

13 weeks. Announced our little gift from God 

16 weeks 


21 weeks 
23 weeks

24 weeks 

24 weeks 

26 weeks 

28 weeks

34 weeks - no neck mommy has emerged!

34 weeks- waddling mommy. Thank god for maternity jeans

35 weeks. Baby shower for BabyIJ and mommy


I don't know how far am I from giving birth but I surely can't wait to see babyIJ ... and my WAIST!



No comments: