Monday, April 22, 2013

So I haven't been blogging for quite some time. I started a blog years ago to sell all the clothes that i bought online. Decided to make a personal blog instead as I dont shop as much as I used to (do I?). Anyway, here's to a new beginning and looking forward to make this as a regular thing. To end it, here's are some photos of our recent escapade to Penang. It was a last minute decision to go to Penang, but it turned out to be a wonderful (and a surprisingly much needed) getaway for both of us.




The only downside of traveling just the two of us is that there's less photo of both of us. I should really buy the gorilla pod for Iphones.

Looking forward to more holidays and hopefully we ll get blessing from God to be parents soon because holidays such as this is much more meaningful when you have kids. 

No comments: