Sunday, April 28, 2013

So for the past months, I've been spending quite a sum of money at Sephora, trying to revamp my beauty stash. I was surely glad I did it because I came across some items that I would definitely repurchase when I run out of them.

The first item is the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl. This item is AMAZING! Plus, when I saw that Natalie Portman was the face of this product, I just had to get it (I think she is totally gorgeous! Don't you?). Anyway, that was the excuse that I told my husband when I said, I 'need' this product.


The wand itself is different and there is an instruction on how to use the mascara. It is perfect for someone who does not like using eyelash curler. It will automatically curl your eyelash and instantly creates a bigger set of eyes.

Okay, here comes the second item. I have claimed in my instagram that this is awesome. I too have unruly eyebrow and is really bad at taming them. I find pencil too harsh on them and I can't seem to draw my eyebrow with them. So this thing here is a savior. If you are a clueless person in creating eyebrow as I am, this is perfect.



By the way, do not use the tweezer. I chucked it out after finding out that this tool is just plain useless.

Last but not least, is a hair product that I never thought I would like, since I ve never heard of the product before. I have the Moroccan Oil product which I bought after this product and I seem to like the Ouidad Hair Shine much better than the Moroccan Oil. Perhaps the oil was a bit too oily for my hair. The Ouidad hair shine is much lighter on my hair as I have super fine hair and also it helps entangle my hair without weighing it down.


When googled, this product shows that it is made for curly hair, but I have wavy hair. Love this, and would definitely repurchase.

I wonder what will I 'need' from Sephora next month. Oh hey, a girl can never have too many beauty stuffs. :)

No comments: