Tuesday, September 1, 2015

26 weeks

Our detailed scan that was done on my 22nd week was probably the most confusing scan of all. The doctor was checking on the important organs and was telling us a lot of technical things shown on the ultrasound. All in all, babyIJ was growing well except that his heart chambers can't be seen clearly due to him moving all the time during the scan. Of course I was very worried but when we came in for our 26th week check up, the doctor confirmed everything was okay just that I got to know I gained 3.8 kg over raya. Darn those raya food and me assuming I won't gain much (yeah right

I was also given a tetanus shot that day itself. I did tell my nurse I need at least a month's notice for every shot given throughout my pregnancy. Sigh. It was painful and it stayed being painful for days after! Nope, not exaggerating. I'll be given another tetanus shot again when I reach my 30+ weeks because this is my first pregnancy. 

The things I do for you, BabyIJ 

So, my next check up would involve a glucose test (29 weeks). I am unsure whether it is a must to do a glucose test in DEMC or could it be because my dad has diabetes which automatically means that I would probably have it as well. The glucose test wasn't too bad. It was sweet but I honestly think people were exaggerating on it. The only thing that I was afraid on that day was drawing blood twice!




Anyway, here's our baby at 26 weeks. Looks like he has full luscious lips like me and .... my nose! I should look at Adam more instead of myself in the mirror in the remaining months. 







No comments: