Monday, September 14, 2015

3rd Anniversary trip (part 1) - The stop at Kulacakes

Can't believe it has been 3 years with Adam. To be honest, I wasn't sure when he said he wanted to get married at the age of merely 25. I was probably still having fun at that age and he said he wanted to settle down at that age! What I didn't know is that married couple can still have fun too. Even more fun, actually.

Anyway, after much discussion, we decided to try another YTL hotel for our anniversary having doing so for our 1st anniversary at Majestic Hotel KL (this was equally amazing, btw). We chose Tanjung Jara Resort due to its location; the beach and also we haven't gone to Terengganu for the longest time. Since Adam currently owns a gopro, we were certain that there will be more photos of us this trip (some photos were taken with our Olympus Pen epl-7 which is amazing as well)

We started the day with breakfast at Darus, and off we were to Terengganu. I wanted to drop by Kuantan for the famous mango cheesecakes by Kulacakes and we arrived Kuantan about 1 and just in time for it to open. Perfect timing, I must say. 








I was probably not a fan in general of mango cheesecake but it didn't hit the spot for me. I would still prefer Jaslyn Cakes in comparison to Kulacakes. Adam took the peanut butter cake and was also disappointed with the consistency of the cake. He however said that the brownies were good and I LOVE their pandan cooler. It was very refreshing. I would definitely come back for this. 

All in all it was a good break from sitting in the car and we loved taking photos in the compound of Kulacakes. We continued our journey to Tanjung Jara Resort after taking numerous photos of course. Please take note if you need a toilet break, please do so before going on the highway. THERE IS NO TOILET STOP along the highway. Quite challenging for this mommy-to-be, really. 



Okay, one last photo of the famous mural in Kulacakes. Love the mural. Its so cute! 

No comments: