Friday, September 25, 2015

Squeeky Clean

If you know me, you would know I don't have just ONE cleanser. If you don't know me, yes I love buying cleanser. Due to my curiosity, I have tried quite a number of cleanser but there are only a couple of cleansers that I do repurchase and when I repurchase, it would only mean that it truly works for me 

Number 1 in my list is the Josie Maran Oil Cleanser. Love the smell and it does its task. There's a few bad reviews on this product but I find it good as it it doesn't strip off all of the natural moisture off my face and I know this because my skin feels supple after using it instead of the usual dry effect of any other cleanser. Plus, it is 100% made with organ oil. Good stuff for sure. 




The key is to know how to use it. I always warm the oil with my palm and then proceed to smooth the oil over my dry face. Next, I wet my skin and massage the cleanser in. It will automatically emulsify into a some kind of creamy milk. Final step, rinse and done! 

Number 2 is the Angels on Bare Skin by Lush. I'm pretty sure it is my 3rd jar (I bought 2 jars and 1 jar was given to me as my birthday gift this year. YIPEE!) and I make sure I don't run out of it. We don't have lush here but there's a lot of IG accounts that do preorders regularly. 





The Angels on Bare Skin cleanser is very different from the Josie Maran cleansing oil. Its more clay like. I mainly love it due to its mild exfoliation. I can't scrub often due to my dry and sensitive skin, hence this was naturally a good choice. Totally gave me that everyday glow. Judging from the 3rd jar purchase, I know for sure I won't stop purchasing this product (looking forward to buy my 4th jar in HK!) . 

To be frank, Angels on Bare Skin is not the only product that I love from Lush. I will share my favourite toner and moisturiser from Lush in future entry. Yes, I agree. Lush should really open a store here! 







No comments: