Thursday, April 26, 2018

Hello America ( October 2017_part 2)

I've decided I can't possibly document everything we did on our US trip because we went for 3 weeks.Therefore I would probably focus on the highlights of our trip. 

I remember Isaac being cranky the very next day when we arrived. We went to the Tyson Corner Mall with Adam's aunt and he insisted that we carried him all day long which is unusual for isaac because he is usually comfortable being pushed in his stroller.

I was honestly dreading the whole idea of oh my god, are we going to have to endure with this the whole 3 weeks? I can't do it too often because I was merely into my 1st trimester and I felt sorry for Isaac when I see him wanting me to carry him.

First day out

With daddy

Isaac wants a Tesla 

Shadow play with Tok Moi 

I can't blame Isaac because I felt really sick the few days we were there too and thank God for my mom's Assam jawa recipe. It cured my sore throat and I was all better for our road trip to NYC and Niagara Falls. Isaac became more like himself a few days after as well. He was probably adjusting with the weather and time zone. So next entry is on our trip to NYC and Niagara Falls!


Note: Isaac had a meltdown in the next entry. So much to learn from a child, yes?

No comments: