Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Better Late than Never

Oh my, how time flies. When i looked at my last entry it was in 2016! I don't know how i became lazy to update my blog but like the title states, better late than never.. 

So here I am, April 2018 and 34 weeks pregnant. We have always known that we would want another child and are thankful that our prayers were answered much quicker than expected. 

We are expecting a girl this time and as I have jokingly told everyone that this might be my last child ( I really think we want another one if it is in God's plan as well)

Here is our precious daughter first photo. We will see you in 6 weeks time, sayang


33 weeks then, with soon to be big brother, Isaac 

The first time Isaac saw his little sister. How can you resist that smile?

Hello, baby girl. You have my lips there 


PS: I'm going to try and blog about our US trip that we took in October 2017. May the force be with this momma!

No comments: