Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Julia Gabriel for Our Little Man

Honestly the title should state that one of the reasons we went to Julia Gabriel is for me. I've been wanting to experience being in Julia Gabriel for so long! Yes, even BEFORE Isaac came into our life.

Now, I started off with making some calls to the centre to enquire about their programs. Apparently they only have 1 program which is suitable for Isaac's age and it is a parent accompanied program. He will only be able to join in the independent programs when he is much older. After enquiring further on the payments, I was informed that the trial class would be RM159 for the ones on Saturday. The program goes by semesters, and some semesters would have 14 weeks while some runs on a 10 weeks program. 

One of the reasons why I wanted to enrol Isaac in a weekend play school is to enhance his skills and to entertain him because he gets bored easily now. 

We were greeted by 3 teachers and was told that there are only 3 babies joining us for the day which is something that I preferred. The session started with a 15 minutes warm up session (the whole session is 1 hour and 30 minutes). Isaac was overwhelmed with the toys and the space that he could crawl! By the end of 15 minutes he was screaming with delight and started to be more comfortable with the playroom. 

The session was based on a colour theme and it was brown. So all the songs and activities revolves around the theme. We did stamping on a drawing of a bear and sang songs about a brown bear and his friends. 
Isaac actually wanted to eat the potatoes


At the end of the day Isaac had a water play session which I wasn't prepared for (I did ask whether I do need to bring anything on that day and the person in charge said no) and he had some snacks before we ended our day. 
No pants because we came unprepared

With the other mommies and teachers

All in all it was a fun session and I would have signed up if we have the budget for it. I am all in for learning through having fun activities. Maybe I will come back to Julia Gabriel in the future to enrol isaac for his pre-school years. Money, RAIN on me! 

No comments: