Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wheres the Glow?

Once you go into the second trimester, everyone would be telling you that you would have the 'glow'. Scientifically it is due to you producing more blood and such. Anyway, have you seen the movie 'what to expect when you are expecting'? If you have, then you would know that not all mommies-to-be would have the glow. Honestly when I had my first pregnancy, I don't have any glow. You could spot my tired face a mile away. Heck, someone even guessed I was pregnant judging from my tired face. 

Thankfully, I think I do have the glow in this pregnancy from the comments people often gave me over and over again. However, to me, it really boils down on how well you take care of yourself. Your skin probably needs more attention with the hormonal changes and all.

What's important is proper cleansing, toning, and moisturising

In this post, I would like to share my secret to a glowing skin. My favourite mai'amy serum. I first stumbled upon it when I started following this girl on instagram and she was one of the seller for the brand. I decided to try 2 bottles of diamond serum first, following a recommendation from her .




It worked like a charm. Never turning back. 

No glow you say? I create my own 'glow' thank you very much. Currently I am using the stem cell serum from the same brand and I honestly like it better than diamond serum. 

By the way, there's also a myth saying that when you are pregnant with a baby girl, it will drain out your natural glow and the opposite happens when you are pregnant with a baby boy. A theory that I can't really prove but hey, thanks for the 'glow' BabyIJ 





I ll be sharing my favourite cleansing products in the future. Can't wait to share but make sure you leave some for me when I go to Sephora! 


No comments: